INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, January 18, 2010

What 3 day weekend?

As friends ask me- What are YOU doing on this 3 day weekend? Well I don't mention 3 days weekends around my kids as it bums them out because they attend British school and well they don't celebrate American federal holidays now do they, LOL! So the kids are in school, I'm still in my jammies typing away on the computer and my husband...well maybe he's relaxing reading a book in the living room.


The rain has just about washed away all of the snow, there are a handful of little white spots lurking around our backyard but I'm sure that those will be gone by the afternoon. The grass is even more green and beautiful, hopefully it'll stay cold enough to keep it dormant so we won't have to mow it, LOL! Now on to my craft endeavors...

No comments: