INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Of all the things I've lost...

I miss my mind the most. If you haven't guessed, I'm going through another love/hate relationship with my computer. Why oh why does this thing happen to me every year...I've lost some pictures (again), LOL! I know that they're here somewhere, it's that I've got to calm down enough to actually figure out where they went or I'll be tempted to use a baseball bat on this computer and beat it out of it! Why does this sort of thing happen to me? I mean really! Grrr! So I throw my hand up in the air and surrender- the computer wins! I will go and retake my photo's of my scrapbook nook and just chalk it up to another win for my computer- damn thing has more wins than I do, LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Supposedly...computers are mindless and only do the will of the user...supposedly...I don't know if I buy it.