INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Tuesday that felt like a Monday

Today got off to a very slow start for me. Getting up at 6:40 am (for me that's late) just minutes before our kids left for the bus stop. I went to bed tired and woke up feeling as if I've not slept in days (which I know isn't true).

Our spouses group meeting went well. I truly enjoyed hearing from our guest speakers and learning more about what kinds of things are available to us here at our base. I'm signed up for another terrific ITT trip- woo hoo! Besides ITT, we also had speakers from Outdoor Rec and tour base Library. we've got a lot going on for such a small base. Another great volunteering opportunity just opened up at the library- they are looking for folks to come in a couple times a month for reading to kids at story time on Tuesdays.

Next months function is Bling Bling Bunko- look for more fun and laughter then you've had in a long time!

No comments: