INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, August 02, 2007

A day in my life...

When I think about what I have ahead of me today I have to laugh. I have to make myself stick to a time schedule and I reinforce the word "stick" because I have a lot on my plate today. I'm going to take my camera with me and take pictures here and there throughout the day...I want to make a layout about a day in my life with ALL of the running around that I do.

*Volunteer at the Thrift Shop on base today

*Pick up some items for pot luck supper we're attending this weekend

*Got to go to the Club today!!! I need to set up the menu and secure dates for room for our OSC activity for August, September, October and December.

*Call Cathy B and get date and time of potluck (because I failed to write it down and my husband doesn't know).

*Jot off emails to friends to let them know I'm thinking about them even though I'm busy as all get out.

*Call Sanitation companies and see if they have their revised proposals ready yet...again!

*Call protocol office get some information on them for an article in the EE (that's the OSC news letter)

*Shop for Bingo prizes (September function) and gift basket for August & September functions

*return phone call to window company- maybe I'll get my screens some day who knows, LOL!

*Drop things off at Salvation Army

*Drop off more goodies to my LSS for Hospice House collection (they are collecting scrapbooking goodies).

*Send out letters to the various charities for our August function.

*Go to Kitchen Store, scout around for BBQ items

*Go to Wal-Mart

*go to Sam's Club (been putting this off for a while)

*go to post office mail off package for husband

*research problem with kitchen faucet and jot off e-mail to price-pfister


In-between all of that take care of my family, wash a couple of loads of laundry, make some fabulous meal for dinner, clean 3 bathrooms, mops some floors and vacuum the carpet (upstairs and down stairs). Lets face it...some days there isn't enough coffee for me to drink in order to get everything done quickly, LOL!

No comments: