INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, August 19, 2007

South Dakota Central States Fair


It's the little things in life that surprise me the most. Take for instance my entering items at the Central States Fair. I entered 6 photos and only one of them earned a ribbon and it was a 3rd place ribbon Hannah on the other hand earned a ribbon for every photo that she took- WOW! My stamped cards didn't fair so well, but then you should see the other entries...they were awesome examples of the craft. Scrapbooking on the other hand...oh yeah! Many 1st and 2nd place ribbons...okay So I won more 1st place ribbons than 2nd place ones. The best part is that I also won 2 of the big ribbons...Best in Show and Judges Choice. I'm speechless! The judges that were there (they take shifts) asked me if I had entered any layouts I said yes...then they wanted to know my name. I told them who I am and the most surprising thing happened...Then both got up came over to me and told me how they were dying to meet me. They wanted to let me know how inspiring they thoughy my work was. Needless to say I was amazed. I give thanks to the Lord for my many gifts, and this one is no exception!


No comments: