INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My life...or something like it

Simply Busy...That's how it's been around here, nothing more nothing less. I don't understand how people can be bored when there is always something that needs to be done...be it sweep the floor, vacuum carpet, make the beds, wash clothes or what ever. Granted, these are things that no one really enjoys doing but they need to be done none the less.

Yesterday was a very full very busy day for me. Besides doing all the things one does to take care of their family and household there's my volunteering at the base thrift shop, doing some things as Programs Director for OSC Which seems to be taking over the rest of my week. So after a full day of OSC stuff there was picking up our youngest from middle school, going grocery shopping and fixing my family and tasty and nutritious dinner- one that didn't include a lot of preparation or clean up. Alas nothing truly gourmet about the meal as it was a few slices of honey ham lunch meat with melted American cheese in a croissant and a bowl of soup. I had 4 more phone calls to contend with all while trying to prepare dinner and then I ate and went to bed.

I'm so glad that I'm going to be a home body today. To catch up on things around here. Which reminds me I need to call the sanitation companies and see when company "a" is picking up their trash cans and company "b" when they will be delivering their trash cans.

Okay folks...I need to say something....I envy all of you that can "sleep in". The only time I can do that is when I am sick. Other than that I'm up early, very early! My friends are amazed that I just wake up by 5 am, but to be honest most times I'm awake much earlier than that. Maybe it's because I try to cram so much stuff into a day. By the time my children and husband are awake I've gotten a load or two of laundry done, ironed many items and have cleaned either the kitchen or a bathroom -we have 3 and trust me when I say that one of them always needs cleaning, LOL! I've already straightened up the family room, finished putting away the groceries from yesterday (you know...the items that my family has no idea where they go are always left for me to put away), fed the cat gave some fresh veggies to the little bunny that's spending the night in our house and sent a girlfriend and e-mail. All of this BEFORE 5 am.

It's time to turn on the coffee pot and kick it into gear. I've got paperwork to read over and reports to write up- yes, it's more OSC stuff that needs to get done.

No comments: