INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 24, 2007

Happy Friday

It's the end of the work week...for most people.

I have to say it...Our neighborhood is looking good! Our neighbor and his wife are laying down sod today...I feel badly for them as it just started raining - and a pretty good down pour at that! Another neighbor (and very good friend) is finishing a room in the lower level of their house this weekend. Home improvement projects abound out here!

Our garage is almost cleared out- I've got the minivan stuffed with bags of recyclable matter to drop off on base before I head over to the Thrift Shop. I can hardly wait until I no longer have to cart that stuff on base and can recycle it right here in our own neighborhood!

Speaking of the Thrift Shop...what a blast we had yesterday! When I looked at my watch and it was 1:30- wow did the day go by FAST! We laughed all day long, enjoyed the company of good friends and rearranged merchandise to make it sell better. We're making a summer clearance rack and everything is going to be 25¢ I hope that it all sells quickly because I do not want to be packing it away for next year.

No comments: