INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 06, 2007

Monday Monday, glorious Monday

For me, Mondays are full of things that need to be addressed (as in getting done or getting started).

*Laundry is a high priority today as I realized that we need to wash towels...I pulled out the last of the clean ones in our bathroom this morning.

*I just got off of the phone with the Sanitation company and the woman who is working our contract is checking something out for me (roll off containers with doors for recyclable items)

*High on my to do list is to tidy up various rooms in the house starting with the home office. Now, why is it that this room has tortilla chips all over the floor? This is but one of my many questions today, LOL!

*I am waiting for the protocol office to send me some information on items I want to address in our newsletter for the spouses club.

*Also the club has to get me the price list for our menu for the function so the spouses news letter can get finished up and sent out.


One of my bad points is that I am not very patient about waiting...especially when I am waiting for people to get back to me with information that I need for ah, say for a newsletter, LOL! I dislike procrastination- there are things you can drag your feet on and other items that you can't. I prefer not to wait until the last minute to get things done. I've always been this way, ask my Mother she'll tell you that I was a peculiar kind of child, there's always been two sides to me, a business side and a creative side. Yup it's that left brain right brain thing in action.

No comments: