INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 27, 2007

The Rapid City Central States Fair

Hannah and I did pretty good at the Fair this year. Hannah entered 5 photographs and came out with three 2nd place ribbons and two first place ribbons...not to shabby I dare say! I entered 6 photographs and only one of them won a ribbon...my white roses won a 3rd place ribbon. I feel pretty good about it, you should have seen the other photo's in the competition...they were really good!

Now my stamping is not up to the level of some of the other competitor's...these ladies are what I call "hard core" stampers, LOL! They eat, sleep and breathe stamping! I came out with "5" 3rd place ribbons, "3" 2nd place ribbons and "1" 1st place ribbon. Scrapbooking is where my light truly had shown...I came out of there with "8" 2nd place ribbons and "9" 1st place ribbons PLUS the top two ribbons..."Best in Show" and the coveted "Judges Choice". Do I feel honored, why yes I most certainly do! I'll be posting pictures of the award winning items over on http://mylooklookbook.blogspot.com in just a few minutes...once I get the pictures uploaded to my computer then transferred over to the web site. Oh how I love the modern world! Where would we be without instant gratification, LOL!

No comments: