INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, August 13, 2007

Is it hot enough or what?

Talk about a one hot day! We (husband, daughter and myself) were out and about this morning getting some last minute items before we got to work on the flower beds in our front yard. We didn't get all that far before the heat drove us inside. I checked on line and it was 102- YIKES! So with that in mind, we decided that it would be best for us to go inside for a while. So here it is, just after 7 pm and it's cooled down a bit...down to 97 degrees. I havw no desire to be out of doors in that kind of heat digging holes. So tomorrow morning bright and early before the day gets too hot, we're going to go out and get some more plants in the ground.
 
So while we were indoors, my husband installed some more lighting in my scrapbook nook- wow what a huge difference it makes too! I played around with some Bazzill flowers, Bazzill cardstock and some beautiful printed paper and made some cards. I have the best time just playing around with "stuff" in my scrapbook nook. Paints, inks, brads, flowers, cardstock and paper...the things that make me smile!
 

  

No comments: