INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Rain...

I remember the little saying that my sister and I used to chat as kids on rainy days...Rain rain go away, come back another day. Now that I'm an adult and a home owner with a new lawn, I'm saying bring on the rain! And as much as I sympathised with my neighbors having to lay down sod in the rain I also was thinking...WooHoo FREE water for the yard!

The baby bunnies in the backyard and growing bigger every day. Their eyes are now open and then are getting to be quite good at hopping around the yard. They are so soft and sweet looking, today (weather permitting) I'll go out and take some pictures of them.

Hannah and her Fire Bellied Toads- well little did we know that crickets stink. Yup they certainly do! My little girl has a horrific smell coming from her terrarium and it's all because of those silly insects that her toads have to eat. The toads themselves do not smell but their live food does (go figure). I've tried Oust and it works for a little while. Maybe if I sprayed it directly on the crickets they'd stop being so darn stinky, LOL! But alas that's not right so today I'm going to get a strong smelling Yankee Candle and burn it for a few hours in Hannah's bedroom.

No comments: