INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 03, 2007

My busy Friday

So of course I didn't get everything done that I wanted to yesterday but I did manage to get some big things done.

Volunteering at the Thrift Shop took up a big block of space. As I had planned on only being there for a couple of hours and ended up being there from just after 9am until 2:30 pm. I got home and grabbed my daughter and off we went to Wal-Mart to get school supplies. While there I was able to pick up 2 great bingo prizes...a plug in cooler and a very large stainless steel grill!

I ran over to the club for about a half an hour to set up dates and meals for the August and September functions, that was a lot easier than I thought it would have been.

This afternoon I have to bake a big ol 10 inch New York Cheesecake and start on my pasta salad. My friend Cathy and her family are hosting a farewell for our Priest from church, you see- he's retiring from many years of service to the military.

I played phone tag with the guy from Jeld-Wen windows and after a few rounds of that he finally called me back. I should have all my screen by the 14th or 15th.

Today I'm sending out letters to the various charities. My friend Kim is the 1st VP for OSC and together we are planning this first function. While we were talking on the phone she wrote up the letters and together (in person) we made a list of charities we're asking to the event. Now it's my turn to get the envelopes address and in the mail!

Now today I really can't stay at the Thrift Shop all day. I have to do other things, I have a TO DO list this is a mile long.

I walked into my scrapbook room and I'm itching to make a project but when will I have the time? I woke up at 2:30 am this morning with a ton of things on my mind. No wonder I can't keep my eyes open and that I'm in bed and asleep by 9pm, sheesh! Maybe I'll be able to get a nap later...I can only hope.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I am thinking my eggs are at their end. I have a problem sleeping through the night and wake up so early that my eyes start dropping around 9PM every night. So, I know what you are going through.