INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, August 03, 2007

I'm sooooo tired!

I must have some sort of guilt complex because I couldn't leave our Thrift Shop manager down to herself and one other volunteer today. That was it, the 3 of us all day long. Another friend popped in but for only around 30 minutes. And we were BUSY today too! At first we thought that the rain would keep people away, nope that was not a deterrent what so ever.

So here I am, able to finally sit down and all of a sudden I am feeling VERY tired. I'm afraid that I do have a lot more work ahead of me though. I can put off making the pasta salad and the New York Cheesecake until tomorrow since the open house farewell isn't until Sunday. Whew, I'm glad because I am pooped! I think that if I was to have a glass of wine right now I would be asleep before I finished it.

I was able to multi-task today...I got the envelopes addressed for the charities and made some phone calls too!

I bought some frozen chicken strips and some onion rolls...depending upon how energetic I'm feeling in a couple of hours it's either sandwiches or chicken strips and french fries. I'm leaning towards the sandwiches since I'm so darn tired I worry that I might fall asleep while the oven is on, LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, New York Cheesecake...my favorite. Man, if you were closer I'd invite myself over!