INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Each and every day is a gift from God

I truly do believe what I just said...every day is a gift from God, it really is. Yesterday my husband really surprised me with something that we said that we would do but never have. And hear I was thinking that he was going to take me to do one of the following;
a) to go look at used cars for our son who will soon be driving on his own.
b) to take a Corvette out on a test drive (yes it's the hubby's dream car).
c) to go look at landscaping.
The big surprise was that he took me to Mystique Massage, oh my gosh I was like a limp noodle when I left that place! What an awesome surprise! We the most relaxing 1 hour massage of our lives! My darling husband thought that after all of the stress that we've been going though that this would be a special treat for us, and was he ever right about that! My recommendation is to do it! I plan on doing this again for both of us. I know that I'm going to book an hour massage for the 2 of us for our anniversary (unless my husband beats me to it Ü)

I came back from our massage session feeling sooooo relaxed, it was as if all of my tension just melted away. I made us a fabulous dinner of my Italian style marinated pork loin roast that is cooked in dry white wine (use wine that you drink not cooking wine) and fat free low sodium chicken broth. Now, this will fill your home with a wonderful scent Ü and have your family asking you "when is dinner?". The roasted garlic mashed potatoes came out great and a simple side salad is all you need to have a wonderful yet simple dinner.

After dinner my wonderful husband finished installing the rest of the blinds in the house. No more glare from the sun, woohoo! When it snows the sun reflects so brightly that you feel as if you need to have on sunglasses in the house, LOL! And it's nice to have that privacy thing going on while there are construction workers near by. I do have to figure out what I'm going to do with the window that is above the kitchen sink. I tend to get a great deal of sun through that window but I don't want a full blind on it.

Today I'm having lunch at a girlfriends house on base and afterwards it's back here for the installation of the Radon pump and to unpack more boxes, LOL! Each and every day is a gift, let those you love know how much they mean to you!

No comments: