INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 27, 2007

The Honey Do list...

For the most part we all have a "Honey Do list" of one kind or another, be it taking out the trash, mowing the lawn or sweeping out the garage. Mine (since moving into the new house) tend to be of some detail. Here's the list I currently have;

1-4) install curtain rods in Master Bedroom, Family room, both children's bedrooms

5&6) install Easy Track Closet Systems- my closet and husbands closet

7) hang dresser mirror on wall in master bedroom

8-10) install floor cabinets, counter top and clothes rod in laundry room.

11)install plantation blinds in guest room/home office

12) replace shelves in master bathroom with wider ones

13) replace side light windows by front door with leaded glass ones

14) install ironing board/iron wall storage rack

15) rearrange boxes in garage

Yup, that's my list (for now). I'll keep it updated as we get things done around here. I bought my husband a new Jig Saw this morning since his old one died while cutting the counter top for my scrapbook nook the other night. He ended up finishing the cutting by hand!

Before you say it, yes I do know that I have a pretty terrific husband. He's a hard worker and always finishes the projects he starts. He puts his all into every project and it shows.

No comments: