INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 26, 2007

What a way to start your day!

Yesterday it was a flock of wild Turkey's and today it was a herb of wild Deer running around down by the creek that's behind our house. I love how we can watch them from our house. I saw the Deer this morning and I went downstairs and told the kids. They both watched the Deer nibble on grass and drink water from the creek. It's amazing to see wildlife this close up, and once I pull out my binoculars I can see them even closer, LOL! But seriously, watching them makes you feel relaxed, similar to the effect of watching fish swim around in a large fish tank.

Still no luck in finding the baby bunny that's in our garage. I'm hoping that it was able to get out. I've had the garage doors opened a foot of so just in case it made it's way to the front of the garage. I don't want to find a dead bunny, that would make me sad. We've got fresh water and some bird seed out for the bunny and if you're wondering...yes, bunnies do like to eat bird seed- we have first hand knowledge of this. I haven't let our cat into the garage for a couple of days because I'm afraid that f the bunny is in there that out cat would find it before we did...and that just wouldn't be a good thing if you know what I mean.

No comments: