INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Scrapbook Nook

Oh am I ever happy with how My Scrapbook Nook is coming along! This has been a combined effort on both of our parts in getting this room together. Last night we also needed our son's help in getting the counter top into the room.

There are a couple more thing that we need to get done...the knobs and drawer pulls need to go on and I need to get the rest of my scrapbooking and stamping supplies into the room. The wall cabinets look terrific! And the floor cabinets are HUGE! There's tons of storage in them that's for sure! I have a feeling that I'll be able to locate my camera dock in one of the 8 or so large boxes of scrapbooking supplies that are still out in the garage. I've found my QuicKutz hand tools but not the dies...and I packed the stuff so I have no one but myself to blame for that one, LOL!

My rubber and acrylic stamps are neatly tucked away into plastic shoe boxes and are on a shelf in the closet under the stairs. They might just stay there for a while until I can get another chrome shelf. I really like the way they are stored, easy access is one key to being organized. If you see it, you will use it, so have you stamping and scrapbooking tools and supplies organized well so you can see what you have and use it! The place is a little messy right now but by the weekend I hope to have it put together in a way it will feel comfortable. It'll probably be reorganized a few times until I get it feeling just right but that's a natural thing (it is for me anyway :-).

Oh look at the time...I've got to finish my BBQ pulled Pork, tidy up the formal dining room and get the boxes out of the family room from last nights cabinet installation project because friends are coming over to scrapbook in a couple of hours. :-)

No comments: