INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, April 23, 2007

My Favorite Stores...

Hands down Someones in the Kitchen has got to be the best! I love going in there and finding all sorts of gadgets that I can use. And their coffee bar is the BEST!!! I'm drinking my Mocha and let me tell you it's seriously YUMMY!!!! Even though it is a kitchen store, they also sell other interesting items. I went in there today to order a large framed quote by Abraham Lincoln but saw a smaller one and bought it instead because I bought a large framed Family quote (quote by Marcel Proust). It's perfect for our new home!

What's better than a Wal-Mart? It's Target! I can always find a great deal at Target! I found a great framed quote at Target and I picked up a couple of picture frames in the shade of deep brown that I like (it's so dark it's almost black). Have you been to their bathroom section lately? WOW are there ever some great looking shower curtains, bath rugs and more! I found the cutest froggy bath mat and tissue holder for the kids bathroom. Hannah adores frogs and spent her own money on her frog themed bathroom. So when I saw that I could add some darling froggy items to her collection at a great price, well I didn't hesitate to do it! The froggy items were a fraction of the price that Kohl's has their frog themed bathrooms items...Target's froggy trash can $19.99, froggy tissue holder $14,99 Kohl's froggy trash can $56.99 tissue holder $44.99 - you tell me where the savings are, that's right it's at Target!

For home improvement stores is Lowe's, I can always find something at Lowe's! There are several other home improvement stores here in town, there's Knechts where we ordered our East Track closet system and Menard's where we ordered the drawer kit. But Lowe's is the place for me to really shop and check things out. Menard's tends to lean more towards home builders versus home improvement weekend warriors same for Knechts.

No comments: