INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Spring is in the Air

It's true, I think that Spring is trying very hard to be here now. The weather has been pleasant, not too excesivly windy, lets call it "breezy". I got the call yesterday from Lowe's Home Improvement Store that our window order was in and ready for pick up :-) I waited for the kids to get home from school and then Hannah and I went out and got the windows. We also picked up some wonderful spring plants for our flower pots. So today after school Hannah and I will be busy digging in the dirt! We also bought some Rosemary herb plants...I adore Rosemary! I want to go back and get some Lavender plants...I love the way Lavender smells, it's so lovely and fragrant!

I'm working on the OSC albums today while the kids are in school. Trying to get them together as best I can and then present them on Thursday (and ask for them back in the same evening). Ugh! And here I have to get 2 more months of functions (April and May) in them before those ladies leave in June. Expecting me to have them all up to date during a move is an unreal request and it kind of gets my panties in a bunch ...but I'll get over it. The scrapbooks were packed away, the layouts were packed away...and now I have to drop everything and work on them, grrrr! I have so many other things on my plate and then this was flopped on my lap, breath Sandie breath, LOL! My Scrapbook Nook is slowly coming along. I still have at least a dozen boxes of items that need to be put away in that room. I located the box with the adhesives and have most of my cardstock and paper out of their heavy duty boxes and back into their paper holders. There is still a great deal of work to be done in that room. My darling husband wants to to look at cabinets this week and pick out a style that I like. We're going to put in something that is more pleasing to the eye versus using those wire shelves we had in the utility closet we transformed into my scrapbook nook in the last house.

Now for another mug of my chocolate coffee and off to the garage to go through more boxes...ah moving is such fun, LOL!

No comments: