INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Lunch with Friends

A lovely way to spend part of your afternoon is to have lunch with friends. A girlfriend on base opened her home to us for lunch and it was wonderful! There were many different types of salads, each one yummier than the last. I don't think that I could pick out just one that was the best as they were all so delicious! We had wonderful conversation- that open heart to heart kind of talk that close friends have with one another. After yesterdays massage and today's quality time with people -I enjoy being around, I feel so very blessed. I'm happy and content and at peace with the world. I can't begin to tell you all what an awesome feeling this is, to feel this at peace.

Did the man who is supposed to to the work for our Radon ventilation call me? No, will I get it taken care of? Yes. Am I mad that he didn't call? Not even. There are things to worry about and others that make no sense to get so stressed out over. Reminds me of how I was spazzing out over the bathroom faucet fixture, LOL!

Time for some tea and to assess what needs to get unpacked.

No comments: