INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, April 27, 2007

Lunch with Friends

I hope that my girlfriends had as good of a time as I did yesterday. We had out once a month OSC scrapbook group get together yesterday with one new member in attendance. We laughed and laughed, had lunch and some of us got some scrapbooking done while chatting the afternoon away. I adore all of the wonderful ladies! There is something special about each and every single one of them and I'm so glad that we've been put in a place (Ellsworth AFB) where we were able to meet and become friends :-)

It was delightful right up until I noticed that the wind was picking up and the sky was turning a rather ominous dark gray. Yikes, a thunderstorm approaching fast! Everyone took off because they had open windows at home (just like I did). Let me tell you the rain came down hard! The wind was really blowing and I had to anchor down the new grill because the wind was blowing it all over the deck (and it's a heavy grill too).

After anchoring down the grill I went into my new scrapbook nook and just breathed this huge sigh...this is one cool little place to hang out! I started tooling around in there and just having fun! Today I'm going to pull the rest of the boxes containing my scrapbooking supplies into the house and put them away. Okay so while I'm organizing I'll also be weeding out stuff I no longer want or use (off to the garage sale pile it goes).

I better get to the garage now while I'm feeling motivated to do so. I have a lot of boxes to rearrange in that garage too!

No comments: