INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

There are days and there are days...

I'm beside myself with grief over the Virginia Tech mass murder that happened yesterday. I pray that the Lord was by their sides comforted them and welcomed them into heaven. These were innocent souls just students attending college, striving for a higher education, taken down just as their lives were beginning.

It's rough having a day where you are feeling as if you are on an emotional roller-coaster. The man who is doing the Radon pump set up was supposed to be here at 8:30 am...did he show up? NO! I missed out on a luncheon with some girlfriends because of him not being here. It angers me when people don't show up when they say they are going to show up. So basically, I've been stuck here all day waiting on this man to show up and probably do 15 minutes worth of work. I need to go to the recycle center on base and rid myself of a minivan FULL of compressed cardboard boxes and bags of packing paper. I need to go downtown and pay for our latest order of Easy Track closet components.

OH MY GOSH...guess who drove up a few minutes ago, dropped in a few buckets of gravel and left without saying a single word to me. Yup t was the man doing the Radon work, ugh!I'm going to finish eating my lunch and then I'm off to run some errands. I'm not about to wait around any longer for this guy. I'm feeling quite put out!

No comments: