INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, April 12, 2007

It's Thursday

We awoke to there being another beautiful white blanket of snow covering everything the eye could see. Each morning it's been like this and then by the early afternoon it's gone, melted by the sun with it's moisture seeping into the ground.

I've got a list of things I want to accomplish today, well I'll be happy if I get half of the list finished but am prepared to go the extra mile to start getting things brought into my new and improved Scrapbook Nook. I started bringing in a few things from the garage into the Scrapbook Nook. The paint has cured and now for me to assess my storage needs. As I bring things into the room I'm also going through them and will be weeding out stuff. Things that I no longer need and or want are outta here! I'm serious, I do not want to have things hanging around that I'm not using. I want to stream line (hey don't laugh I'm serious here). There are things that just have to go! All of those lettering stencils that I had to have 7, and 8 years ago and no longer use...gone! I've kept my decorative scissors and have used them on various projects so they can stay...for now. Supplies are being gone though yet AGAIN! I've gone through my paper stash and have donated a ton of it to my girlfriends. But now I need to sit down and go through the stash of embellishments and purge the ones that I know that I will not use. A local scrapbook store is collecting supplies for Hospice patients as they are working with them on making memory books. Hey this is a worth while charity and they can have my no longer needed supplies!

Alright I'm off to make some phone calls...need to see if that man who is supposed to be working on our Radon situation is coming today (as he didn't come over like he was supposed to yesterday- or even call for that fact). Such is life after moving into a new home, tons to do and it seems like it's taking for forever and a half to get it all done. I also have to call our contractor about a window that needs to be replaced, a do a couple of returns in town.

No comments: