INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 20, 2006

The crazy weather here

It's hard to tell if it's raining or if it's snowing. One moment it looks like rain the other like snow then back again. This South Dakota weather is going to drive me batty! So here we go again with the crazy weather. I pulled the kid mobile (aka my minivan) into the drive way (just like we're supposed to when it snows). Now do my neighbors? NOooooooooooo. So, if it happens to snow a great deal tonight, the snow plow will avoid the street in front of our house tomorrow because my neighbors were too darn lazy to move their vehicles.{sigh} I'm not saying that these neighbors are bad people, I'm just saying that they don't know how to be good/considerate neighbors.

A girlfriend of mine (whose husband is currently deployed) called me up to see if I could run her into town to pick up her kid mobile at the dealership (it was in for servicing). I said sure no problem! So of course the rain turns to snow while I'm out and about...figures. I sure am glad that I have traction control on this minivan of mine! The roads near the base were starting to ice up.

So what's for dinner? Pizza rolls look good...especially when I have a pile of scrapbooking layouts ready to work on :-) Yup yesterday was Chef Sandie day and today is Scrapbooking Sandie Day. You know me, I trade one talent for another. I can't do it all...HEYl at least I can admit it, LOL!

No comments: