INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Friendship...another one of God's blessings

I have to say that I have been given the gift of many wonderful friendships since marrying my husband and moving all over the USA. I received a call from my friend Liz today. I can’t tell you how good I felt after getting off of the phone with her. Her husband retired from the Air Force after serving for over 20+ years this past summer. She told me what life is like after retiring from the Air Force. When I think of it (Lucien’s retirement) I feel so apprehensive about it. But she reassured me that life is good and it will be like that for me as well. She sounded so happy and that right there folks is the key! She’s able to concentrate on her family and not feel the weight of the world on her shoulders (I’m envious). Her new home is lovely! She’s got me truly looking forward to buying our next house J I look forward to getting some more pictures of her new home, the outside of it is amazing!

So now for the scoop on us moving; as it stands now, we are NOT on the spring moving cycle, but now have been moved over to the summer moving cycle. That’s VERY good news! Now the kids can finish out the school year with their friends and not be the new kids that start in the middle of the year. I can finish out my year as Girl Scout leader for my daughter’s troop. Finish out my year as OSC Historian. Finish out my year in so many ventures. A huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders and I am very happy about it!

No comments: