INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

It's Wednesday!

I was chatting with a friend on Monday trying to make lunch plans with her and while I was looking at my October schedule, all I could say is WOW! I can hardly believe how busy I am going to be. I have stuff going on all of the time! You name it I have it going on. I have one benefit though, I am hosting the OSC Scrapbooking Crop at my house on the 19th, so there is my dedicated day to "Scrapbooking". I have so many sketches done up and plans for layouts, it's just getting the time these days to dedicate to making these projects that is hard. At least I do have a Scrapbook Nook where I can have things hanging out until I can get back to complete them.

About my itchiness and my sutures...the stitches have been removed and I'm now on a different medication to control my itchies! I thought that I was going to lose my ever loving mind this morning...yes it was that bad! I'm feeling better now, but wow was it ever intense! The nice doctor told me that it was going to hurt when he removed my stitches, I felt a slight tugging sensation but no pain. My rash is going away too! Maybe I'll be able to get some scrapbooking done this afternoon...after I have a nice big mug of hot tea (it's rather nippy outside right now).

As for the OSC charity auction...I am not going to be making any scrapbooks for it, instead I am making 3 different cheesecakes! I've had some requests to make my cheesecakes for this event and I am more than happy to fulfill those requests!

No comments: