INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 27, 2006

Yahooooo it' Friday!

Okay, so I'm rather excited about it being Friday. You would be too if it were me. The OSC Auction is today! The silent auction kicks off at 4:30 pm and the live auction starts at 7:15 pm. I am all over this auction! I'm excited about all of the goodies we've gotten donated! This year my husband is able to go to the auction with me, last year he was TDy in another state so I had to e-mail him pictures of the different items up for auction. Since I'm the OSC Historian, I'll be all over the place taking pictures of everything and everyone. I look forward to getting these pictures into the OSC albums.

Talk about having a creative burst last night. I got a couple more layouts done and now am working on one from Halloween last year and pumpkin carving pictures from this year! I'm not a speedy scrapbooker by any means. But when I get into a project I really get into it! I dive right in and get to working on the different aspects of it. And here's something that will really grab you...I even have the journaling done on these pages, yes I really do! Now that right there IS an accomplishment!

My special Raspberry cheesecake is done and is beautiful! I checked all over the Internet and nowhere did I find my recipe. Now I did happen to find dozens of other kinds of Raspberry cheesecake recipes but not the recipe that I use, heh heh heh! Then there's my Death by Chocolate cheesecake...nowhere did I find that recipe either and trust me I searched for quite a while! So I do feel that I am giving everyone something very special, something that they can't find anywhere else:-) I'll be sure to take a picture of who ever wins my cheesecake and take note as to how much they pay for it too!

What are you reading? When was the last time you picked up and interesting book? A week or so ago I went into my local bookstore. I had every intention to buy the book The Devil wears Prada, but then something else caught my eye. I love mysteries and when I saw the Agatha Christie novels on display well I went right over to them. So I put back the other book and bought my first Agatha Christie novel...The ABC Murders. Oh my gosh I can't put this book down! I like her characters and her style of writing. I've gone back and have bought a couple more of her novels. Hey at $12 for a hard bound book, that's not too shabby of a price if you ask me! So as it is, I'm adding to our small library...one book at a time.

No comments: