INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Wow it's October!

It's October! Oh my gosh how the time does fly! I was constantly busy while my mother-in-law was here. She got off on Saturday and is back home in Massachusetts.


Sunday afternoon my husband and I went for a drive up in the Black Hills in our little red Miata. We went to see the fall colors. I took many pictures but have yet to get them on to our computer (I'm doing that right now while I'm typing). Now granted the colors are not the ones that we would typically see when viewing the fall foliage in places such as New England. But it was pretty none the less. It was nice to get out and drive around in the Black Hills in the little car. There were many other folks doing the same, out for a Sunday drive to see the fall foliage.

I'm currently having an allergic reaction to the adhesive and the plastic parts of the band-aids that cover my stitches. I've got welts and rashes that are so intensely itchy. I awoke the other night feeling as if I had fire ants crawling on me...yes the itching was that bad! Hopefully I can get in to see the doctor today and get this taken care of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Sandie,

I feel for you. I too am allergic to bandaids- for me I think it's a combo adhesive and latex thing. They say that you can build up allergies to both. I know that having worked in child care for so long and using latex gloves there, the longer I worked the worse it got. I now specifically ask for low adhesive tape and no latex when I need medical care.