INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sandie the Cheesecake Lady

I got a pretty early start today as I was up and dressed by 5am. I was doodling around in the kitchen and then it hit me, I didn't hear my husband getting up. I realize that it's now 6:25 am and the kids weren't coming upstairs for breakfast. I go down to see what's going on or apparently what's not going on. Everyone is still sound to sleep in their beds. I case you are wondering, yes I drove the kid to school.

So now I'm on the tail end of making my death by chocolate cheesecake. It's done baking and is now in the oven hanging out for another hour until the next part of the cool down phase. Tomorrow I bake the raspberry cheesecake. Either Thursday night or Friday morning I will assemble My Sandie's Death By Chocolate Cheesecake. I sure hope that these cheesecakes get some serious bidders!

Now for me to enjoy a mug of hot tea then go to my Scrapbook Nook to work on some more layouts! I've got to finish up my 12x12 calendar project, I'm on the home stretch! :-)

No comments: