INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Favorite Scrapbooking Tools

When it comes to scrapbooking we all have our favorite tools and things we like to work with. For me, these are things that through my own discovery or through being introduced to them through friends and scrapbooking events and magazines ads that I have feel in love with. I'm going to show you some of my most favorite scrapbooking toys...

The Clickit Tool Set- I love how this set comes in a nifty box and everything you need is right there. There's all sorts of interchangable tips that come in this great package! There are 6 different hole punching tips, eyelet tips, hole piecing tool, lacing tip, a cleaning tool. I tell ya, this is one awesome tool! It's a slient setter which is spring loaded. My husband gets rather cranky when I'm having one of my "creative moment" at 2 or 3 am, so this tool for me is fantastic! It's manufactured by Karen Foster.

The Crop-a-Dile- This little gem is fantastic for punching holes thorugh chipboard! I like to make little books from chipboard, but I have to say that I was banging it out with my hammer...ugh! This tool is fantastic as it has a stop gauge. Actually there's a part of that tool that is like a ruler, you can gauge how far into the paper, cardsrtock or chipboard you want to go. Say for instance you only want to go in a half inch in from the edge of the chipboard...this haelps you be precise in your measurements. LOVE IT! It's easy to use.Image hosted by Webshots.com
scrapbookwithmeo squeeze too! Manufacurted by We R Memory Keepers.



QuicKutz- Oh my gosh what is not to like about this handy dandy tool? I like it even more now that I have a 2nd hand tool! My new hand tool has the extended handle and it's seriously much more easy to use. There are so many different fonts of various sizes to choose from. Thenof course there are all of those adorable dies to choose form as well!

Image hosted by Webshots.com
by scrapbookwithme
Sizzix & Ellison Design- These were the fisrt dies I had ever bought for myself. Then the Sizzlets line came out...thin and they went in these nifty storage containers. Oodles of fonts to choose from in various sizes. Better yet, there are adapters for other brands of dies such as Zippimate dies and QuicKutz dies so you can use them with your sizzix machine.

Fiskars 12 inch Rotary Cutter- I bought my first one back in 2000, oh how I loved it! Then I bought the new improved one in 2004, I love it too! I have them both out for crops! I don't scrap without them!Image hosted by Webshots.com
by scrapbookwithme

Cutterpede Paper Trimmers- These are the first items that I tuck into my crop bag when traveling. Their compact size makes them great to take to crops or to use in small scrapbooking spaces.There are even decorative edge blades such as wavy, scallop and zipzag that you can use with these trimmers. Image hosted by Webshots.com
by scrapbookwithme

Cutter Bee Scissors- I remember when these first came out...the scrapbooking stores couldnt keep them on the shelves! Talk about one sharp pair of scissors! And they stayed sharp too! Having that plastic covere protects the tip, which is ultra sharp and pointy! I have all 3 kinds for scrapbooking plus the kids Cutter Bee Scissors! I love them and so does my daughter Hannah!
Image hosted by Webshots.com
by scrapbookwithme

No comments: