INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 09, 2006

Day #3 of a 4 day weekend

 

 

  Believe it or not but I’ve managed to say sane while my family has been around me for 3 straight days. Hannah and I went to Hobby Lobby with our list of things that she needed:

3 packages of straight train tracks

1 large sheet of white poster board

1 skinny dowel to use as a pointer for her class project

Then of course there were those items that we purchsed that were not on the  list such as a scrapbook page kit for Hannah to make with her girl scout pictures, the 3-d embellishments for that layout I’m planning for when we all went snow skiing at Terry Peak. Or how about those Western embellsihments for that western themed going away party for the Curran’s back in May. I’m itching to get into my scrapbook nook and get working on some more stuff!

 

No comments: