INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Photo Developing

Which company do you go through for your photo processing needs? Ive tried many and let me tell you I am not one to wait around the mail box for my pictures. I've been very pleased with the quality of photo's done by Walgreen's. But wait, the one that I usually go to has some serious road construction happening on both sides of it. Talk about a bear to gt in and out f that parking lot! Now the new one on LaCrosse is open, so I gave them a try today. I uploaded my photo's to the Walgreen's site and I can not believe how quickly I received the e-mail letting me know that they were ready for pick up...it was 15 minutes! WOW! I had 101 pictures printed today and they all look beautiful! Now for me to get to working on some terrific layouts!

No comments: