INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 06, 2006

Every day is a new day

I'm sure that you've all heard that saying before right? Well it's true. Every day is a new day, a day in which to start afresh (yes afresh is a real word). I've been keeping up with my friend Gina's blog and it's breaking my heart. She lost one of her boys to a terrible skateboarding accident not quite 2 weeks ago. Her unwavering faith in the Lord and the support of her family and friends are helping her to get over this huge loss. So for all of you mothers out there...go hug your children, tell them how much you love them, tell them that they mean the world to you!

As for me, I'm dedicating this day to scrapbooking...I'm making layouts about my family! I have a Calender project to make for a friends website. I'm amazed at all of the product that comes with the kit. It's a Frances Meyer 12x12 calender and it's pretty cool! I've seen all of the monthly papers and have actually bought some of them for other projects. But this big calender is one that you make actual layouts for and at the end of every month you take that page off and put it in your album...how seriously cool is that? So I've got to sit here for a while at my computer desk and "fish" through a years worth of photo's. So while I am doing that, I might was well search for photo's of the year for a separate layout...one that I've been putting off completing since CKU-Masters in August.

Sorry about the tiny pictures in yesterdays post, but my blog spot wasn't letting me add pictures from my computer the regular way. But I did want to show you all some pictures of my personal favorite things that I use in My Scrapbook Nook.

Okay so now for me to crack the whip and actually work on my 2 projects...I really dislike being trapped to work at my computer for hours at a time. But I've been putting it off for long enough. Time for me to get to work!

No comments: