INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, October 23, 2006

a new week a busy week

So here it is a new week. WOW, do I have a lot going on! As I look at my outlook calendar I see that just about every date from now until the Halloween has something on it. An appointment or function for me to attend, ugh! November is starting off with a bang...2 crack of dawn appointments for my son. That's what happens when your child enters high school and all of his classes tend to be rather important. So there you have it, the reason for the 7am dental and orthodontic appointments.

I awoke to the cat knocking over my water bottle from the night stand, then as soon as I turned on the light the phone rang. Nothing quite like waking up to one startling thing only to be startled again with something else. So with my adrenaline pumping I've decided to get some of this afternoon's cooking out of the way.

Now for getting creative...I am so ready to get working on some more layouts. I've got another design idea in my head and I want to work on it asap! Anyone else ever get like that? Come on, I'm sire that I'm not the only one, LOL!

So with a load on laundry in the washing machine, the chicken sausage cute up and ready, a pan of chocolate chunk brownies in the oven I'm ready to get working in my scrapbook nook!

No comments: