INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Great deals @ Sizzix.com!

I can not begin to tell you how much I look forward to the Sizzix.com Tuesday Teasers! Today I was able to get some seriously good deals on the Doodle Bug Tag Alphabars upper case, lower case and numbers sets. I have wanted these since they came out on the market but just could not make myself pay full retail or even 25% off (funny huh?). Today though I could NOT resist the price and who could? While supplies last its $30 for the uppercase and $30 for the lowercase PLUS the number sets was a whopping $19.50…wholly cow! Then there’s the Rat-a-Tat set which retails for $150.00 on sale for the remarkable price of $45.  Merry Christmas to me! My gosh, I most certainly saved myself a bundle! Now for me to patiently wait until they arrive J

 

No comments: