INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Retired Sizzix Alphabet Sets

As I was scanning the alphabet sets yesterday I saw that Sizzix has retired some of them. Yes I was a little dismayed at first, but then again they were either sets that I already owned or ones that I didn't care for in the first place. So here goes...this is what information I have for you...

Sizzlets Alphabet dies
Pep Squad- retired
Monkey Tails-
Script- retired
Slim Jim- on clearance
Girls are Weird- retired
Classic-
Fruit Smoothie- retired
Funky Brush-retired
Nouveau-retired
Graffiti- on clearance
Wet Paint- retired
Stencil-
Skooshy-
Round Table- retired
Round-a-Bout-on clearance
Rat-a-Tat-
Notepad-
Boxed Brush-on clearance
Bozo- on clearance
Cherish-
Aphrodite-on clearance
Azure-
Big Top-

Alphabars
Alpha clips-
Classic Stencil-on clearance
Doodle Block-
Doodle Dots-
Doodle Tag-
Pigeon Toed Charms-
Vowel Play- on clearance
Ransom- on clearance

To me it seems as if once those Alphabet Sets are put on clearance as soon as they sell out they are retired.

No comments: