INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, October 13, 2006

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Some days I wonder if I have OCD, I'm constantly rearranging things in my Kitchen and in my Scrapbook Nook. Heck even the closets take a hit every now and again. I feel as if I am continually looking for the perfect solution to having an organized home. But lets face facts here people, this family of mine is being crammed into a 1400 sq foot house which is pretty tough when you know that we came from a 2700 sq foot house...of course it's going to feel small! Try as I might I am in a constant state of flux, always trying to make this place feel "larger" than it really is. We took this house for a few different reasons...
1-close to good schools for the kids
2-close to Lucien's work
3-central heat and air conditioning (there are only a handful of homes here on base for officers that have central a/c).
4-the security of living on base while my DH is away on long deployments
5-the fact that we won't have to sell a house when we move, what a huge relief that IS!

We are currently waiting to hear when and where we will be moving to for our next assignment. Maybe I won't have to feel like rearranging the scrapbook nook again because I'll be packing it up soon...who knows!

No comments: