INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

can you say BUSY?

As per usual for me during this time of year I'm out the door BUSY! It started the moment that I woke up and I'm just now getting a chance to update what I've had going on today...

*Took daughter to school

*went to the crazy place I said I'd never go to only because they were they only place open at 7:30 am that sold eggs and unsalted butter (can you guess where?). And get this- I had up close parking and there were no lines at any of the checkouts!

* went to Kohl's to get that red zip up hoodie that Andrew has been hinting about- bought it and went to the next place on my list...

*went to the kitchen store after checking everywhere else for a small 4 inch spring-form pan. I have the Wilton ones and needed to get 2 more of them. Could I find the? NO, no place has them not even Hobby Lobby and they have everything! So the ones I bought at the kitchen store aren't the ones I wanted but they'll do for now.

*got home and started baking. So far today, I've made 12 four inch cheesecakes and 2 eight inch cheesecakes. Washed 2 more loads of laundry, cleaned the kitchen, cleaned the guest bathroom, took out the trash and am now finally sitting down to rest. I'm afraid that if I close my eyes I'll fall asleep.

Now for me to mop some floors before the kids get home from school.

No comments: