INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Waiting Day

What's worse than waiting for the cable guy to arrive between the hours of 8 am and 5 pm? Come on guess, LOL! It's waiting for the UPS guy. I got the most bizarre automated call yesterday from UPS- informing me that I have to be home tomorrow to sign for a package and that I will receive delivery between the hours of 8 am and 8 pm- Holy Catfish! A 12 hour waiting window? WOW! That IS worse than the time window waiting for the cable guy to come to your house!

I hope that I was able to make you laugh with that one because I'm laughing at it myself. There's always something around here to keep me occupied. Maybe I'll bake some more of my delicious mini cheesecakes today or start work on this cute chicken pot holder pattern that I bought recently- just thinking about it makes me laugh :-)

No comments: