INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm thankful for 2008

When I look back at 2008 I have to say that I'm thankful for many things.

*I have my health. Okay okay, so minus this head cold I have going on at the moment, I'm basically in good health and am doing okay since I had the foot surgery back in May.

*I've celebrated 18 years of marriage to my wonderful husband this year who is... is a good provider, terrific dad, and supportive of my hobbies.

*I've got two pretty decent kids. They enjoy school, try their best at what ever they do and get involved in community service projects-not because they have to, it's because they want to.

*I'm thankful for the US Air Force and the many places we have lived over the years and the new opportunities and friends that await us across the Atlantic at our new assignment in England.

*I'm thankful for the time we've got to spend here in South Dakota, making friends in the local community, becoming involved in various projects, organizations and groups. This place has a warmth and charm to it and I can see why many people choose to retire here. It's got a home town feel to it that makes it tug on your heart strings.

I look forward to the new adventures that 2009 will bring with it.

No comments: