INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Friday, December 19, 2008

sprinkling seeds of kindness

I know that's a strange thing to say (feeling like the Easter Bunny) but for the past 2 days I've been doing nothing but handing out my special kind of treats to friends and colleagues. This is the time of year when I reach out and let people know that they are appreciated. From the Postal Employees at our local post office, to the baggers and checkers at our commissary and even a handful of clerks at our Base Exchange. I like to think of myself as an Ambassador of Kindness, sprinkling seeds of love wherever I go.

So why am I talking about this right? I hope to be a positive influence in the lives of others and to lead by example. Maybe just maybe I'll start a chain reaction- of others practicing random acts of kindness in their part of the world.

No comments: