INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

It's time to relax!

It's almost Christmas, I can feel it in the air! I've yet to hear Christmas music playing in any store I've been in, that to me is just plain weird. I've decided that today is my day to relax and not worry about things. Our holiday shopping is done, my house is clean, and the last of the cheesecakes is out of the oven!

I've been working pretty hard at getting this place ready for Christmas, the baking of countless cheesecakes plus the whole purge our moss thing. I feel that it's time to pamper myself with a long hot soak in the tub, I deserve it! And tonight Hannah and I get to go to the event at the Rushmore Civic Center- how seriously cool is that??? A good friend of ours told my husband yesterday that he paid $100 each for tickets to go to tonight's event and to think that Hannah and I get to go for FREE!!! :-) Life is Good!

No comments: