INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 06, 2008

things I need to do...

So in my excitement yesterday I forgot to mention where our next assignment will take us- we'll be moving to England! That's right, an overseas assignment!!! I'm bringing our kitty with us and have already started her on the process of taking a pet overseas. We'll have none of that 6 month quarantine stuff for my kitty!

So what does this move mean for my scrapbook nook and my quilting corner? It looks like I'll go back to another true "nook" of a space for scrapbooking and into a corner for quilting and sewing, LOL! So I'm looking at what I will keep and what I'm going to donate. There's not going to be any kind of crafting thing that I would willingly put into storage for 3 years. If it would be put into storage for that amount of time I really don't need it and if I don't need it, then I might as well sell it or donate it.

I've already purged a lot of unused items from our home and am now working on even more. It's down to the hard stuff now...the little things are always the hardest to weed through. We'll be selling our TV's as they won't work overseas and to put them in storage for 3 years is not the smartest thing to do. Even though the move in many months away it will be here before we know it. There's a lot of work to be done before the move...say with me and I'll take you on my journey.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sandie, This is bittersweet news. I'm bummed to see you leave but I know what this means to you and your family. So, congrats!!!

Sandie said...

Thanks Sarah! I'm going to miss our time together in stamping group. I'm amazed at how much work we all get done while laughing for 2 hours straight!