INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 21, 2008

wrapping gifts

As my husband and I sat on floor wrapping gifts I'm looking at his and they're perfect I look at mine and it looks as if a 5 year old wrapped them. I'm telling you, I couldn't wrap a gift and make it look presentable if I wanted to. I had tape all over me, the wrapping paper was shifting as I wrapped the gifts. I gave up, I could not sit on the floor and do this...I need to be working at a table that's all there was to it. It would be like scrapbooking or stamping while sitting on the floor- it's just not going to happen! My husband was in his element...wrapping away, making each gift he wrapped look special not matter if it was socks, a book or a hoodie sweatshirt. Mine on the other hand were lopsided, lumpy and crinkled looking, my only out on this disaster is that I'm going to blame it on the cat (as if she can talk and tell the kids she had nothing to do with it).

No comments: