INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 22, 2008

Trivia pays!

I've been a bit stressed today because of events and situations that are out of my control. I've been trying hard not to freak out about the house in England not being ready until OCTOBER-ugh! Just when you think that life doesn't have it's little rewards, it proves you wrong. I get a call letting me know that it's this guy named Mike at the Rapid City journal letting me know that I won their trivia contest and that I won 2 VIP tickets to the Dission Skating and Gymnastics Spectacular. Here's the information on it

Disson Skating and Progressive Insurance present a Skating and Gymnastics Spectacular featuring Olympic Medalists and internationally known performers, during the month-long grand opening celebration of the new Ice Arena at the Rushmore Plaza Civic Center. All seats are reserved, and tickets range from $45.00 to $125.00.

Nastia Liukin, who dazzled American audiences with her near-flawless routines to capture the all-around gymnastics gold medal in the Beijing Olympics and her friendly rival Shawn Johnson, who captured gold on the balance beam, will headline the Progressive Skating & Gymnastics Spectacular, Dec. 23, 2008, at The Rushmore Plaza Civic Center in Rapid City. The show, complete with live performances by actress, singer-songwriter and dancer Raven, will be broadcast nationally on January 18, 2009 on NBC.

And where are we sitting? Right up in those $125 per person VIP seats! WOW, what a special treat that is going to be for Hannah and me!

No comments: