INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Creating a new Scrapbook Nook

One of my main main concerns with our future move is about being able to create a new scrapbook nook. The looks to be room in our future house in 2 different areas for placement of my beloved scrapbooking and paper crafting supplies. One room holds more promise than the other because I could also have my sewing table and armoire and ALL of my quilting and needlework supplies in the the same space. That right there would be my dream- to have ALL of my crafting goodies in the same room. Oh please Lord, let this be so!

Now the other task- getting the scrapbook nook ready for transport. It's not like the last move which was only 4½ miles from the last house ,this one will be a BIG move- across the Atlantic Ocean! I've got no earthly idea of how long our household items will be in storage. If it ends up being true and we aren't in the house until September, then I will be bringing my ¾ size travel sewing machine with me as a carry on item- I'm truly serious when I say that too! My suitcase will be chuck full of thread like no one has ever seen! I'm going to have to bring small projects to work on or I will go nuts from the lack of crafting. It'll be a great time to get back into working on some counted cross stitching projects and on my stitching on my dishtowels (another project that I've had on the back burner for quite a while now). I've been twitching this week at the lack of crafting and creativity as I've not done anything but bake bake bake. I keep looking at the chicken potholder pattern and visions of chickens have been dancing in my head :-) I also want to create another quilted table runner for my chest of drawers in our bedroom. And to think that I still don't have Hannah's quilt binding sewn on...there are too many things on my "to do" list.

No comments: