INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Saturday, December 13, 2008

My friends inspire me!

My friend Laurie makes me smile- you've got to check out her latest page on blog Moving to England. She's taking the ride with me as I purge unused items from my home, decide what goes into permanent storage for the next 3 years, what I will donate to charity and what I will sell off.

I wrote something on Laurie's blog (she's in my side bar- Blogs of Note) that I've not shared here on my own. You must go to Laurie's blog to read it- call it an exclusive if you will. It's another insight into how I feel about things, people, situations etcetera. I think that we need to practice charity throughout the year not just at Christmas time. Here's one part...

I feel in my heart that God does not want us to go into debt helping others, he just wants us to share what we already have.

No comments: