INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Monday, December 01, 2008

Kids...

So there I was looking into our children's bedrooms wondering when we started raising swine instead of humans. They've always had clothes hampers in their rooms for their dirty clothes YET clothes but rarely seem to make it into said hampers. They have dressers and closet organizer systems YET clothes are still on the floor. That was it, I let the wrath of Mom come down upon them. My husband helped me and we went through out sons room first...everything in that closet was gone over with a fine tooth comb. By the time we were done things were organized, boxes of crap tossed out, clothes neatly arranged on hangers and shelves, sheets changed and floor vacuumed!

Funny thing about making all that commotion in our sons bedroom...it made our daughter take notice and to our surprise, she had gone through her closet before we got there, LOL! She had all of her clothes folded and put away, dirty clothes in the hamper and a pile of unwanted items neatly stacked near the door. Way to go girl!

The family room is clean and tidy, all 3 bathrooms are clean and now for me to get some crafty stuff going on! I find it hard to concentrate on doing crafting projects while any part of my house is messy. Our beds are made, litter box is scooped, dirty dishes in the dishwasher...now I can work.

No comments: