INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Prayers needed

As you know, I have elderly parents. My Dad has advanced Parkinson's Disease and Alzheimer's and is in a care facility. He's a stubborn old Marine and likes to do his own thing...hence him falling and breaking his hip in the middle of the night. The owner of the care facility is a wonderful man, he and his family own the facility and they take excellent care of everyone there and even those that visit the facility. Viktor has been a wonderful friend to my Mom through all of this. Fighting the convalescent home where is is at to get my Dad his medications. It was Viktor who figured out that the temporary place was not giving my Dad the proper amounts of his medications. This man is and Angel from heaven sent to watch over my parents, I know it!

Please say a prayer for my Dad's recovery from surgery and that he may go back to Viktors' care. Please keep my Mom in your prayers, that she will find the strength within herself to take every day one step at a time.

1 comment:

Scrapsnbaskets said...

Sandie you are all in my thoughts and prayers! Keep us posted as he gets better :-)