INSERT ALTERNATIVE TEXT FOR YOUR HEADER IMAGE HERE

Sunday, December 28, 2008

please pass the tissues!

I'm sick or should I say that I'm still sick? I can't walk 2 feet without having to blow my nose, my eyes are watering like I've been chopping onions and all of the coffee in the world will not give me enough energy to unscrew a light bulb. I spent all of yesterday in my jammies. I hate spending the entire day in my pajamas but what else could I do? When I'm sick I have to wear loose fitting clothes. Every waste paper basket in the house has tell tale signs of me being near- they're all full of used tissues. I can't concentrate on reading a book because my eyes are watering so much, I don't want to stay in bed any longer and I can't do anything for very long. I hate feeling crappy! I know, I know, I need to rest.

Time to grab another mug of coffee and read one of my new cookbooks :-)

No comments: